Receptionist / Clerical Assistant
Permanent 35hrs, term time only
Grade 3 £19,312 – £19,698
(pro rata salary £15,254 – £15,559)
Purpose of the post:
To provide clerical, administrative support
To work on our busy Reception area
Experience of working in a school environment is essential
Training and support will be provided
We are seeking someone who:
- Has excellent inter-personal skills with adults and children
- Will embrace our vision and ethos
- Can work closely with our Reception staff team
- Is able to use their initiative
We can offer:
- A positive and caring ethos; friendly and well-behaved children
- A dedicated and highly supportive staff team and Governors
- A strong community ethos
- A high quality learning environment with excellent resources and facilities
- An Outstanding school!
Previous applicants are welcome to apply, this is a new position.
Application forms for this post can be obtained by contacting Mrs Suzy Gough, on 01226 710447 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 26th February 2021. Interviews will be held week commencing 8th March 2021. Visits to the school are welcomed by arrangement with Mrs Suzy Gough.
Birkwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records at an enhanced level. Birkwood Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.